What is the 3-Day Refresh?
The 3-Day Refresh is 3-day program of specially formulated shakes, healthy snacks, and delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that have been scientifically designed to help you lose weight and break the cycle of bad eating while dramatically improving the way you feel.*
How is the 3-Day Refresh different from other cleanses?
Unlike juice fasts or liquid cleanses that are high in sugar and low in protein (which can leave you feeling weak and sluggish), the 3-Day Refresh is scientifically designed to help support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs.* Plus, you actually get to eat delicious, real food during this program.
- 3 packets of Shakeology®—your choice of 6 flavors (we recommend Chocolate Vegan or Tropical Strawberry Vegan during the Refresh as plant proteins are often easier for the body to digest) ]
- 6 packets of Vanilla Fresh (high-protein shake)
- 3 packets of Fiber Sweep (digestive drink)
- 1 Program Guide
What does one eat and drink while Refreshing?
- FILTERED WATER: In addition to the water you use in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
- BREAKFAST: A superfood-packed Shakeology shake, plus one fruit option
- MORNING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
- LATE MORNING: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
- LUNCH: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
- AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 option from Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
- AFTERNOON TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
- DINNER: Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the Dinner Recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
- EVENING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
What to expect when Refreshing.
- The 3-Day Refresh is a low-calorie program (about 900 calories a day) but because the shakes and food selections are high in protein and fiber they help keep you satiated throughout the day.
- Because this program is packed with fiber, if you don’t already have a diet that’s high in fruits, veggies, and whole grains, it’s a good idea to prepare for the 3-Day Refresh by eating a large salad and/or a few servings of fresh veggies throughout the week leading up to it.
- If you get a little gas or bloating, this is a sign that you need to up your fiber levels in general. Fiber promotes satiety, balances blood sugar, promotes cardiovascular health, and keeps your digestive tract functioning.
- If gas is an issue, we’ve highlighted the “low gas-producing” options in the veggie list and dinner recipes in the menu guide.
- We recommend mild to moderate exercise during the 3-Day Refresh because this program will be more effective when your body can focus on cleansing.
- Unparalleled support from your Team Beachbody® Coach, and Challenge Groups
- Access to 3DayRefreshAdvice.com, where the Team Beachbody Message Boards staff can answer all your questions about the program
- Day-by-day online support • Mobile-enabled website content
- Connect with fellow 3-Day Refresh fans on Facebook at Facebook.com/3DayRefresh